Fresh/ Experienced - Diploma/ Degree in Process Instrumentation/Electronic Engineering.
Automation is one of the fastest growing segments in the field of Process industries
like Refinery, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Bottling Plants, Food Processing and many
more. Instrumentation & control is the most important development in modern
technology. The control system is adaptable, flexible and is universally applied
with defined response time, service aids ands expand ability. It also brings co-ordination
and co-operation between mechanical and electronic counter parts and performs tasks
with the application of least physical efforts.
Introduction to :
- Instrumentation Engineering and role of Instrumentation engineer
- Industry overview and scope
- Instrumentation fundamentals
Detailed Study of :
- Different types of instrument for pressure, temperature, flow, level, control valves
and their application & selection
- DCS, PLC & SCADA
- Fire and gas system
- Flow calculation and control sizing
Standards & codes for instrumentation.
Instrument Procurement and Inspection
PLC programming (Ladder Diagram) of shutdown logic for emergency shutdown system.
Detail design engineering
- P& I diagram
- Data Sheet / Spec Sheet / Index
- Loop / Hook Up Drawings
Diagrams & Layout :
- P& I diagram
- Emergency shut down system
- FAT procedure & SAT procedure
Documentation & Technical bid evaluation.
Site Visit will be arranged at industrial plant either in shut down or not working
- To provide practical guide lines accepted in the Industry, Engineering information
and thumb rules for engineers, designers and operating people
Today all the industries are automated & the need of the instrumentation engineer
is the vast. The participant can get the opportunities in Design Consultancy, System
Houses, PLC & DCS Manufacturing, Production Units in India as well as in aboard.