HSC – 50% Science / Commerce / Arts / MCVC.
This Course is built on knowledge, skills and insights from the level one Course
into production processes and materials involved in problem solving using high-functioning
math and advanced critical thinking skills. This training is useful to design basic
products, mechanical parts & chemical process equipment design.
This Engineering Design & Drafting Course is an opportunity to apply the academics
and develop an understanding of how to develop solution-driven concepts and translate
them into a complete set of plans and prototypes.
Semester - I
- Introduction to Various industries
- Job opportunities available in the various fields companies
- Your role in the companies (means type of job you will do in company)
- Engineering Deawing - design and development of various machine parts.
- Workshops Calculation & Science including calculation of weight/volume.
- Understanding how refinery chemical process plant work
- Process Equipment Design & Drafting
Semester - II
- Development of Plot Plan, Equipment and Piping Layouts
- Preparation Construction/fabrication drawing Equipment/Piping
- Preparation of Instrument Hookup/Instruments drawing
- Electrical systems like selection of cables. Cable Tray Layouts
- Design and Drafting of Industrial Structures and Foundations
Personality Delelopment and communication skill
Computer Aided Drafting
Site Visit will be arranged at industrial plant either in shut down or not working
- To familiarize student primary technique in engineering drafting practices.
- To discover how products are designed and communicated in the real world.
- To help students become better designers of machine parts, plant layouts and related
- To use graphic drafting techniques as a tool for communication, visualization, critical
thinking & problem solving.
- To prepare students to meet or surpass the performance competency areas and to the
address performance Indicators of State Technology Education Standards.
In the emerging era major developments is in Oil & Gas field are taking place
& will continue for many years. There is shortage of skilled manpower in the
drafting field. This Course is a very good stepping stone to industry and the best
suitable for those who are unable to get the admission in the Engineering. This
Course prepares students to meet opportunities in the industry within a short period
& helps to grab the job opportunities all over the world. The interview are
arrange for the candidates to give them confidence.
|Batch No.||Category||Planned Starting Date||Last Date of Admission||Completion Date||Duration||Timings
Monday to Saturday 1.30 pm to 5.30 pm