Fresh/ Experienced - Diploma /Degree in Mechanical / Production Engineers.
The design of the HVAC component is critical to achieve an efficient and effective
environmental control system. The successful integration of building constraints,
air movement conditions and equipment selection can positively impact system overall
performance and decrease utility expenses and capital expenditures. To achieve the
optimal design, one should needs good analytical skills and up-to-date technical
knowledge of various system designs.
Introduction to :
- Role Of HVAC engineer in industry
Detailed Study of :
- Head Load calculation
- Psychometric Charts and their use in designing
- Duct Sizing and layouts guidelines
- Energy, Heat, Unit conversion
- Thermodynamics laws, system, surrounding, process
- Vapor compression cycle.
- Ventilation system
Selection & study of :
- Air Conditioning System
- System Component like AHU, Chillers, Cooling Towers, Pumps, Blowers,
- Diffusers, grills; filters & dampers Design & Analysis of comfort
- AC system for various applications, viz.: Shopping mall; hotal,pharma and industry
- Guidelines for Material Selection and BMS (Building Management System)
- HVAC Piping selection and installation guidelines
Equipment & Instrument in HVAC :
- Equipments, viz.: WRAC; split AC; package units; AHU & chiller packages
- Instrument required for field measurement, inspection & quality control
Guidelines on Construction, Installation and Troubleshooting.
Checking of Vendor Data
Code review and basics of Fire fighting design
Introduction to Components of fire protection system
Raw/gery water under ground and overhead tank sizing along with pump selection.
Introduction to components of plumbing and drainage system and their selection
- To provide clear understanding of the key aspects of system
- To provide practical & effective methods and guidelines to assist cost effective
new installations of high technical integrity as well as trouble shooting &
improving existing system
The students can work in any type of Engineering Consultancy, Air-Conditioning Manufacturing
Companies, Contractor etc.. in India and Abroad