Fresh/ Experienced - Diploma/ Degree in Chemical Engineering
Process Engineering course is unique. It begins by discussing the design of processes for desired physical and/ or chemical transformation of materials. The design starts at a conceptual level and ultimately ends in the form of fabrication and construction plans. Processes include many unit operations
Detailed Study of:
- Calculation of heat and mass transfer,
- Material selection,
- Thermal calculation of process equipments, P& ID’S
- Equipment selection viz.: Pumps; heatexchanger; column &their internals; reactor; agitator;
- tanks; vessel etc.
- PROCESS FLOW DIAGRAM for process and utility.
- Pressure drop calculation and line sizing,
- Relevant Standards/Codes, their importance andapplications,
- Flare Study, Hazop Study
BFD, PFD, P&ID andPDS.
Selection of :
Valves, special parts andinstruments.
- Mass & energy balance,
- Sample calculation & utility Sizing
- Interlocks, control philosophy & safetyvalve sizing
- Heat Exchanger /Distillation Column Design/ AbsorptionColumn/Phase Separators/Flare Sizing
Use of vendor data& Checking of Vendor data
Overview of Piping
Site Visit will bearranged at industrial plant.
To enhance skills of Chemical / Process engineers to explore, economically feasible and ecologically sustainable process know how