Training Program Syllabus:
· Introduction to industry.
· Role of Mechanical Draftsman in various fieldsof industry.
· Development of Drafting Skills and Basics ofengineering drawing.
· Guidelines of various Process plants and theirdrafting requirements.
· Basic fundamentals and concepts of PipingDesign and Drafting.
· Preparation of Isometric drawings and Bill ofMaterial.
· Basics of Plot Plan development.
· Detailing of Pipe Rack and Yard piping.
· Guidelines of equipment used in Process plant.
· Development of Equipment & Piping Layouts.
· Preparation of Nozzle Orientation.
· Guidelines to preparation of As Built Drawings.
· Overview of International Codes and Standards.
· Computer Aided Drafting.
· Basic Information about Welding, Inspection& Testing.
AutoCAD Piping - Basic Module
· Basics of AutoCAD
· Drawing sheet drafting including layers. AO / Al /A2 / A3/A4
· Drawingobject - 2D with dimensions.
Piping Module - II
· P & ID Preparation
· Drafting of piping elements - 2 D
· Drafting of pump suction & discharge line withdimensioninig - 2D
· Drafting of control station assy with dimensioning - 2D
· Drafting of pump suction isometrics with dimensioning
· Drafting of pump discharge isometrics
· Drafting of control station isometric
· Drafting of Steam Trap Assy (Drip leg) 130
· Pipe rack drafting - 2D
· Tank Farm Equipment layout 2D
· Tank Farm Nozzle Orientation 2D
· Vertical, Horizontal & Heat Exchanger piping
Piping Module — II
· Distillation column — Equipment layout
· Distillation column — Piping layout
· Distillation column — Isometrics
· Distillation column — Nozzle Orientation
· Auto CAD - 3D
Site Visit will be arranged at industrial plant either in shut down or not working conditions.