Degree/ Diploma Mechanical/ Production Engineers (EPC Professionals, Construction Companies, Executive & Supervisors, experienced Draftsman)
Process Equipment Fabrication Engineering is designed Online to enhance skills of Preparation and Checking of Fabrication Drawing during various stages like Checking, Reviewing, Procurement, Inspection, Transportation, Erection of Equipment.
- Introduction to Equipment’s used in various processing plants and their applications
- Difference between Detail Engineering and Fabrication Engineering
- Use of Fabrication engineering in various fields for selection of job for working
- Fabrication engineering of most commonly used equipment like Vertical and Horizontal Vessel, Heat Exchangers, Distillation Column and Tanks including understanding their P&ID and preparing PDS (which is prepared by Process Engineer but still will understand the concept), using PDS will prepare MDS (which is detail engineering output) and using MDS will prepare Fabrication drawing of Equipment which are used for purchasing materials, Fabrication of Equipment, Inspection and Testing, Painting of Equipment, Transportation of Equipment, Election of Equipment, Commissioning of Equipment’s and Maintenance of Equipment.
- Fabrication drawing preparation as per good engineering practices, relevant standards, weld joint selection, components joints, lifting of equipment, Bill of Material, relevant Notes for construction, Painting, Transportation, Installation, commissioning and maintenance.