Fresh/ Experienced, ITI/ Mechanical Draftsman.
This course is an intermediate piping drafting course. Today's world of engineering requires considerable experience and training in designing and drafting principles and techniques to be successful. This course has dramatically changed the skills necessary to work within an engineering environment. This course is designed to prepare students for immediate employment into industry.
Training Program Syllabus:
- Introduction to industry.
- Role of Mechanical Draftsman in various fieldsof industry.
- Development of Drafting Skills and Basics ofengineering drawing.
- Guidelines of various Process plants and theirdrafting requirements.
- Basic fundamentals and concepts of PipingDesign and Drafting.
- Preparation of Isometric drawings and Bill ofMaterial.
- Basics of Plot Plan development.
- Detailing of Pipe Rack and Yard piping.
- Guidelines of equipment used in Process plant.
- Development of Equipment & Piping Layouts.
- Preparation of Nozzle Orientation.
- Guidelines to preparation of As Built Drawings.
- Overview of International Codes and Standards.
- Computer Aided Drafting.
- Basic Information about Welding, Inspection& Testing.
AutoCAD Piping - Basic Module
- Basics of AutoCAD
- Drawing sheet drafting including layers. AO / Al /A2 / A3/A4
- Drawingobject - 2D with dimensions.
Piping Module - II
- P & ID Preparation
- Drafting of piping elements - 2 D
- Drafting of pump suction & discharge line withdimensioninig - 2D
- Drafting of control station assy with dimensioning - 2D
- Drafting of pump suction isometrics with dimensioning
- Drafting of pump discharge isometrics
- Drafting of control station isometric
- Drafting of Steam Trap Assy (Drip leg) 130
- Pipe rack drafting - 2D
- Tank Farm Equipment layout 2D
- Tank Farm Nozzle Orientation 2D
- Vertical, Horizontal & Heat Exchanger piping
Piping Module — II
- Distillation column — Equipment layout
- Distillation column — Piping layout
- Distillation column — Isometrics
- Distillation column — Nozzle Orientation
- Auto CAD - 3D
Site Visit will be arranged at industrial plant either in shut down or not working conditions.
- To learn how to construct and complete technical drawings using CAD techniques
- To study and apply the principles of drawing/view projection techniques, sectioning, dimensioning, and release/revision documentation practices when developing detailed plant layout drawings
- To understand how to design cost effective new installation
- To understand how to create cost effective design in trouble shooting as well as while improving existing piping system